Popular Posts

Yep

Yep

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Now & Later

Anyone else getting Spring fever already!? I've been noticing so much new spring apparel in stores lately but it's still too cold out to wear it!.....or is it? That's what inspired this post. I've created 2 looks featuring this new adorable dress I've been wanting to get my hands on at American Eagle  

                   For this winter look I paired the dress with a cozy cardigan (I would leave it unbuttoned & belt it over the dress) and ankle motor booties for a little edge. You could also wear black or grey tights.

                   

                       To wear this dress in the warmer weather I paired it with simple accessories like these chandelier earrings & cross body bag. The flats bring out the blue in the dress :-) 

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment