Popular Posts

Yep

Yep

Monday, March 24, 2014

Flat Out Ready For Spring!!!


    Spring may be here officially according to the calendar,  but here in New England the weather is still feeling very much like winter. Sadly that means my toes still need to remain in hiding (though they're begging me to see some sunlight) lol.  I am however on a strike against socks! Soooo.... that leaves me with flats. And I'm fine with that! I've been a fan of flats for as long as I can remember & I feel like in the last few years they've come a long way! There are styles out there for everyone and you honestly can style them in so many ways! Seriously dress pants, jeans, dresses, shorts, skirts, anything goes and you're sure to stay comfy!! I've selected 12 styles from 3 of my favorite places to get flats (4 per store / website). And the best part...they're all UNDER $30!!!! Take note that this year's must haves are: Pastel colors, pointy toes, metallic,  animal print,  studded, and nautical. ..Some shoes have a few of these styles all in one ;) 

The first place I totally recommend you checking out for some of the cutest shoes along with clothes, accessories,  & so much more is gojane.com The average price for a pair of flats on this site is $20! I just ordered 3 pairs recently (2 shown below) ;) 

                                         



Next up Old Navy!!! Yayyy who doesn't love ON especially with shoes between $10-$30. Check these styled out at oldnavy.com

                                     
                                             

Last but certainly not least I bring to you my top picks from the one & only Target. Most styles come in several colors (for all of these sites) so if you like a style I feature but aren't crazy for the color don't let it discourage you from checking them out! Also, most come in extended sizes. 

                                             


So there ya have it, my shopping guide to the hottest and of course most affordable flats for this season! I'll leave you guys with a question...what's your favorite way to style flats!!?? Comment answers below & thanks for reading!  :) ♡♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment