Popular Posts

Yep

Yep

Thursday, April 24, 2014

T-shirt Dress Styled 3 Ways


           Today I want to show you ladies how to style a good ol' t-shirt dress 3 different ways. I'm wearing the anchor print Tee Dress from Old Navy different patterns & solid colors available 
here. I love this dress because it's so extremely comfortable and easy to wear. It's the next best thing from pjs! Lol ;) 

      My first look is for work. You can easily make this office ready by layering a belted shirt over it and turning it into a skirt! Heels & classy accessories make it look more polished. I made the look more fun by pattern mixing the stripes and anchors. It's not too over the top because I kept everything in the same color palette.  
                                           

The second look I put together is date night. I kept it pretty simple, just stacked on jewels & added some funky wedges. You could even toss a cool white leather moto jacket or navy or white blazer over it for chilly nights. How perfect would this be for a dinner on the water! 

My final look is weekend wear! Red flats, a long gold rope necklace, & aviator shades are comfortable,  easy going,  & really bring out the nautical feel of this dress! 

Who knew such a simple dress could get so much use! Hope this gave you some ideas on how to get the most use out of a summer staple like this one!  Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment