Popular Posts

Yep

Yep

Friday, February 28, 2014

Pattern Play



    A huge trend I've seen taking over the world of fashion especially in the media such as magazines,  Pinterest, & Instagram, is pattern mixing. When done right it can really make someone's unique style stand out. Mixing patterns such as leopard print and florals or even stripes & polka dots can really add interest to what otherwise might be a very simple outfit.     Here's my version of a mixed pattern outfit. The key is to stick to one color palette with just one pop of color if you desire. I also think it's fun to mix dressy pieces like a pencil skirt with a more casual top to give the outfit balance. 

                                          





Pencil Skirt: J.Crew Factory
Striped Tee: J.Crew Factory
Shoes: American Eagle for Payless (old)
Link bracelet: T.J. Maxx
Crystal bracelet: Forever 21
Necklace: Amazon
Watch: Michael Kors

I'd like to leave you with a question....what's your favorite patterns to mix? I love getting ideas from my fellow fashion lovers♡ Thanks for stopping by!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment