Popular Posts

Yep

Yep

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Sail Away With Me...

  Today it was a pleasant 45° here in Massachusetts.  I know that doesn't sound very pleasant but compared to the weather we've been having it felt pretty nice. Not sure if any of you know this about me but I'm a lover of all things nautical.  Growing up my dad always had a boat (and still does) & it's honestly one of my favorite things to do. Just sail away into the ocean and leave all my troubles back on shore. I've been missing our boating adventures this winter so when I saw this sweater at Old Navy I just had to have it to lift my spirits :-) 

                                       




Necklace: J. Crew
Collared Anchor Print Shirt // Sail Boat Sweater // Pin Striped Loafers - All currently available at: Old Navy
Pants: Old Navy (last Spring) 
Purse & Watch: Michael Kors
Sunnies: Cole Haan (purchased at T J. Maxx)

Question: What summer activity are you patiently waiting to do as soon as the hot weather comes back around?  Comment your answers below :) Thanks for stopping by & stay tuned! xo 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog.....I too can't wait to go on my dad's boat this summer!!!

    Really cute outfit.....love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete